Isabella has finally decided to start walking...although her gate is clumsy, it's there! She started out walking while I was cleaning up the kitchen for dinner. Isabella began by holding on to my legs, but decided to just take off- she managed to get about 10 steps (baby steps, of course) before I decided it was time to get the camera. Naturally, the batteries were dead.
So off to Aunt Peggy & Uncle Henry's we went--to get batteries. At that point she did not want to walk anymore. I had to bribe her with her walker once I got back to our place.
Thirteen steps is the official count on the video...well, 12.5 if we want to get technical!
Since her walking debut to mommy, she has refused to show off and walk for daddy. LOL! Poor guy--feels left out!
I am excited that she will now begin a new journey with the walking ability. She will now be able to (try) keep up with her big sisters...something I know she wishes she could do. I am so proud of my baby, who is growing too fast!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea Bella!!! We are all happy that you have started walking! Please ask mommy to keep sending pictures and video, your cousin Ashly loves seeing them. Maybe we can see about getting you some video of her!!!
Post a Comment