I love this store!
Over the last few days I have hunted and gathered old articles of clothing, shoes, accessories and toys that Isabella (and Abby) have outgrown. Rather than donating all of them I took out the name brand and 'not so used' items out, and stored them to be looked at by OUAC.
One of the Columbus locations took many items, and I got a decent amount of money in return for them. The remaining items I took to a different location...and again, they took many items, but got a smaller return. But that is OK because 1) I got them out of my house and 2) I was able to turn that money around and purchase two outfits, tights and a puzzle for Isabella.
Right now they are promoting spring/summer wear, and discounting the fall/winter wear... which it's not a bad idea to buy a few pants and shirts the next size up, because you never know when the weather will throw us a cold day. I am super excited to go back to buy more summer cloths... for Carly and Abby too!!!
If you are not familiar with Once Upon A Child, here is their web-link!
Happy Shopping!!!!
http://www.ouac.com/
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment