I was feeling a little wild and crazy, so I decided to recapture my youth and do something fun.....

So I decided to repierce my nose. As some of you know I had it pierced years ago (after quiting In-N-Out Burger), but then got a job at an assisted living place, so I had to take it out. I had it pierced again, but I did not take care of it properly...so the third time is a charm!
Tom and I were out in the downtown area, and I mentioned getting it done- after a failed attempt to find a tattoo/piercing studio that does them, we finally found "Piercology". The people working at Piercology were awesome! Crystal was super nice and very thorough with details of taking care of the pierce...and David was as gentle (as one can be) when poking my nose!
Thank you Piercology!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment