Isabella has not been introduced to grass, so it was a bit overwhelming to her. To sum it up, she hated it! The only way I could get her to sit out on the lawn was to place a blanket down; which worked for a little while...until she got hungry! She did however, love playing on the front patio.
Carly and Abby played with Isabella until she crashed, and laid down for nap time. At that point I allowed them to walk down to the creek... what I didn't know was that they would both (ironically) fall into the muddy path along the water. Grrrr. Needless to say, they enjoyed the time away from baby sister, to have some big girl fun. The creek is at the bottom of the property line, and runs into a natural pool (so to speak) where there is a spring. I normally don't allow them to go on there own...but I figured, what the heck, it's not icy. If only I would have known that I was going to have to wash muddy tenny's! *sigh* Motherhood....
(Isabella and Carly looking intoxicated!)
Boo playing with toys
Carly & Abby on their way to the creek

Isabella in the backyard (enclosed) patio
Posing in the front yard
Isabella in the backyard (enclosed) patio
Abby 7, Carly 11 & Isabella 13 months
Tom & I on the patio
pose next to that tree, but I have NO
idea why!
Isabella is pointing at daddy...Tom was standing
in the patio
She was standing on the grass with no
blanket :(
(like my lighthouse wind chime?)
No comments:
Post a Comment