Sunday, September 6, 2009

Suzy Homemaker


In my recent quest to prepare better meals and quality of food for the kids, I have begun to feel like a certified Suzy Homemaker- except half the time I lack the enthusiasm... then again, I don't do the drugs like they did back in the day! Anyhow, our mission in life is to raise well rounded children, in a healthy manner. One of the key aspects to this healthy life is through the right diet.
Since we have an abundance of apples from our adventure yesterday, I have decided to make two different batches of apple sauce... without all the added ingredients and preservatives. The first was apples and a mixture of berries (strawberries, blueberries & raspberries), and the second was apples and cinnamon. Simple and sweet :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

"don't do the drugs like they did back in the day..." LMAO!!!! You are hysterical! I'm getting some great ideas from you!! So, thank you for always sharing your awesome ideas = )