Today it rained. Today I let my children run around outside not dressed appropriately for the weather. Today I care, but just wanted them to have fun- regardless of the gloomy overhead sheet of clouds that recklessly dropped water on their heads. Today was about fun because there was nothing else to do.
It rained all day. My kids love to play in the rain. The one kid in particular loves to be outside despite any condition... that same kid took me on a chase around the property. Six minutes into the game, mommy won, and not by forfeit. She won because she had no shoes on and was tired of getting wet, grassy and muddy. However, while playing this game with mommy, Isabella found a new favorite word: Outside.
1 comment:
You're such a great momma!! I love the rain, and I hope Dakota does too. Unfortunately, we don't have beautiful property like yours, so she'll mostly be stomping thru puddles in the street. lol. Love the pictures though. Looks like the really do love being outside =)
Post a Comment