Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pee-Pee Time!!!


SHE DID IT!!!!

Isabella finally made pee-pee on the potty chair! After many moons of trying to persuade her into going, she finally did.

Carly was the one to be in the bathroom when the big moment happened... at first I thought maybe Carly was setting me up, but she wasn't! THEN, Isabella did it again... for me!


As of this morning (Sunday) at 7:30am, she has used the potty chair three times! I am beyond joyful! My baby is growing big! Tom thinks that we should get a toilet seat for the adult toity- because Isabella likes to flush the toilet paper. I am more for the idea to invest in pull-ups and let her become more accustom to the little potty. Maybe by the beginning of the year make a transition to the big toity.

Anyhow... I took pictures... I bet you can't wait (like me), for her to take her first poo! LOL... hey, I have a picture of Carly and hers :)

In this video, please excuse the filth of the potty chair... it has been in the bathroom for the last 5 months collecting dust, hair and whatever other bathroom elements fill the air!












1 comment:

Heather said...

I am seriously so impressed!! Glad it's going so well for you guys. Looks like she might be potty trained by the time she's two afterall. Wtg momma, and Abby and Carly too!! =)