Sunday, July 11, 2010

Poofest 2010

WARNING...POOPY PICTURES
LITERALLY
This afternoon I thought that I could lay with Isa for a short nap. Well, apparently I was the only one with sleep on the agenda.
As I lay there, on Abby's bed, peacefully, Isa decided to remove her diaper... and empty the contents. Everywhere.
Her "baby", her sheets, Abbys bed... nearly inches from my head. Her hands, clothing, legs... you name it. The smell. The smell was gawd awful. I believe that the stench was what ultimately woke me up.
I was horrified. You'da thunk that some crime had been committed... but it was just poo. Just. Ha!
I jumped up and started with what needed to be done first. A bath. But first a 'pre-bath'... LMAO, kinda like pre-cleaning before the housekeeper comes! So I drew up a bath and proceeded to clean Isa outside the tub. But poo was everywhere. I eventually got her in the tub, when suddenly she started screaming that the buggies were going to get her. The buggies were nothing more that poo particles! Sissy Lala.
In due time I got her cleaned up. Tom got her dressed while I gathered the evidence for a deep clean... AKA: the washer! Luckily Tom had found enough quarters to do a couple of loads :D
So off I went, leaving the crime scene a thing of the past.
But first, like any well trained investigator (aka, blogger), I took a few snap shots. The wrongdoer got away without any mug shots... I thought about the photos after the bath :(
But believe me, she was covered. She was one hot mess! LOL!!!
Pooie Pictures
................................
..........................
..................
..........
.....
....
..
.


Evidence 1: The Baby

Evidence 2: Both Isa & Abby's bed
Evidence 3: Broken seal of size 5 diaper

Evidence 4: The floor (but there was more off the the right)


Cleaning up the evidence... baby and all!
Yeah, it was a fun morning. Just another fun day in the Werner Household
:D




No comments: