Thursday, July 15, 2010

Finished Product

Today I really put Regal to the test...
I first made a dough for pizza :)
When that was done, I felt to make sure the machine, electrical cord and plug were not hot... or even warm for that matter. When safe, I proceeded to make a multi-seed bread. If I do calculations correct, we have already paid off the machine in products!




Totally vegan pizza... Mexican pizza!
bell peppers, onions, garlic & spinach... YUM!!!
Also made an antipasto salad
Yes... I made it all :) Well, with the help of the bread machines!



This is the Carrot-Zucchini with currant bread



This is the multi-seed loaf
(which still has another 45 minutes left...I couldn't wait!)



Then it was photo time!




Carly having fun with the camera... me in the background stirring my noodles for the antipasto salad



Isa helping with the peppers


Was not ready!





1 comment:

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

YUMMM I love that you make all of that. I wish I knew how