Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Honey!!!

Happy Birthday (a little belated) Honey!!!
Tom was born on July 6, 1976... or easiest to remember 7/6/76 :)
Last week he celebrated his 34th birthday & that marked the last day of him being married to a "cougar"... as he called me for 11 days. Butthead.
Anyhow, it was a rather quite day and evening.

The night before, girls and I made peanut butter cookies, drowning in chocolate icing and star sprinkles. Tom hates cake, but he loves soft PB cookies, so that's what we settled on :)

We did our best to make them while he was in the shower. We nearly got caught... so when he was not looking, we rushed the 'cooling' cookies to Carly's room to continue to cool. Abby, Carly and I got a good laugh out of it!
When they were ready, we iced and sprinkled them. I should have known better... they did not last long... but I managed to save 6 for his actual birthday.

So on 7/6 we sang "Happy Birthday" and each enjoyed a cookie :) Even Isa. Everything was milk free... even the icing! We didn't have a lighter or matches, so he had to pretend to blow the candle out! LOL
Happy Birthday, Honey
Love, you ex-cougar :)




No comments: