Anyhow, I sent Tom a text to take a block of tofu out to 'dry out'. Followed by another text telling him to get it marinated. Followed by one last text telling him we need soy sauce. I think he was tired of my texts because when he picked me up we went straight to the store for me to get the missing ingredients.
What started out as being just a simple stir fry... forget the Thai... turned into Thai Peanut Noodles and Baked Tofu. :) We bought a peanut sauce to make life easy. The rest was all me... well except the marinade too. I cut the tofu in half down vertically, then cut them into triangles. After, I soaked them in a sweet & sour sauce... that was actually quite spicy!
It turned out really yummy. Abby even ate the tofu. Carly had a couple platefuls and we now have left overs for tomorrows lunch! Yum!
I even managed to do it all without burning it or having the kitchen catch fire! Yay me!
No comments:
Post a Comment