Happy Father's Day (a little belated, sorry) to my dad, father-in-law, and husband! You all are amazing men in my life and I am thankful for all of you being there for me when I need you most.
Thank You
Thank You
&
Happy Daddy's Day
I love you
Tom & CarlySeptember 30, 1997

Tom with Isa, Carly & Abby
February 4, 2008
This is one of my favorite pictures of them... it's old, but classic!
Dennis with (L-R)
Carly, Dennis, Ashly, Christian
Niki, Angela, Tom, Abby & Jeff
Abuelito Martinez with grand kids and great grand kids
Angela, Christian, Ashly, Carly, Niki, Abby
Jeff, Tom
So I may have some of the dates off... but you get the picture. Haha... no pun intended!
Oh yeah, since we live about a billion miles away, I only have one picture of my dad and Toms dad with Isabella... ironically both of them are laying down with her. However, I can't find either one of them :'(
Oh yeah, since we live about a billion miles away, I only have one picture of my dad and Toms dad with Isabella... ironically both of them are laying down with her. However, I can't find either one of them :'(





No comments:
Post a Comment