http://www.in-n-out.com/default.asp
Today I was FINALLY able to get a burger! It has been over a year since having a juicy In-N-Out Burger, so I savored EVERY.SINGLE.BITE!
Today I was FINALLY able to get a burger! It has been over a year since having a juicy In-N-Out Burger, so I savored EVERY.SINGLE.BITE!
Naturally, I messed up my own order- so it wasn't exactly what I wanted... but I live thousands of miles away, so I can't complain! I wanted spread, pickle, fried mustard and raw chopped onions... but dopey me ordered grilled onions. But hey, it was just as yummy!
My mother-in-law and I went to the La Mirada location. #105... how I remember that after all these years, is beyond me. But then again, as I sit here thinking about them, I can recall many of the location numbers in that area :)
This was Isabella's first experience as well. She only ate fries, but now, come to think of it, she could have had a bun. I was worried about milk being in them... but unless they have changed in the last 5 years, they are made out of sponge dough... so she could have had one... just not the meat or cheese! O'well, she still enjoyed the fries!


No comments:
Post a Comment