Sunday, January 17, 2010

Isabella, meet Dakota!



Isabella and I FINALLY got to meet Heather & Dakota... our long distance friends. Once again, Heather is an amazing woman that I met online when pregnant with Boo. Can you believe that we have been 'friends' for over 2 years and have never officially met? That is until Jan. 15, 2010!

Heather and I decided to take Boo and Dakota to Downtown Disney to stroll the shops and take in the atmosphere! They were phenomenal together. They acted as if they had been friends forever...and getting into mischief just like forever friends would do! It made my heart melt and smile at the same time.

They loved splashing in the water and running Heather & I in circles in Hagen Das. They were double trouble, that is FOR SURE! As much as I would LOVE for the two of them to grow up together, I'd hate to be witnesses of their chaos!





After a couple hours of fun, it was time to go home. Sadly. We wish that we had more time to spend together... but 'all good things must come to an end' :( Next time we visit, hopefully it will be all the Werner Clan.

Thank you Heather and Dakota! Isabella and I had a GREAT time and are going to miss you terribly from Ohio. :'(





No comments: