...is a great story!
Here Isa is at Target. We stopped by to get our monthly supply of diapers, when she suddenly started doing the potty dance and genital hold... you know what I mean! So here she is, telling us that she needs to go potty- so I took her in the family restroom. I tried to hold back the urge to take a picture of our big girl on the big potty... but I couldn't resist!
Well, since store bought donuts are made with milk, Isa can't have one... so she gets her very own special bagel--topped with cinnamon and sugar
Carly, out with sissy and daddy, chowing on a Mexican style corn on the cob... Yummy!!!
Blowing kisses :)
Isa has only had a loli-pop maybe 3 times (tops) in her lifetime. She has no idea how to suck on them! This day we were at the Laundromat. Since we are regulars, the girls often get treats from the owners. I was trying to show her how to just lick it, as appose to biting it... but that didn't work. She chomped the Dum-Dum down in about 5 minutes.
Here she is showing us her blueberry tongue!
I made strawberry cobbler over the weekend. This is pre-cooked. It didn't last long after it was cooked, so I don't have a picture!
We found a quite, toddler safe, CLEAN park nearby... tucked away in an upper class neighborhood. Needless to say, we will be going there. Often!
Abby being a goober and pretending to sleep!

No comments:
Post a Comment