Mom's Day Bagels
Moms are a lot like Bagels:
They come in all shapes and sizes.
Some are plain, while others are full of flavor.
Some are tough on the outside, but soft on the inside.
No two are alike.
& both mom and bagel are great to wake up to :)
For mothers day, I made myself a little over a dozen- although I have a feeling that the little mouths of the house will be more then willing to help me eat them :)
I made mostly everything bagels, a few sprinkles and two cinnamon/sugar. The everythings are really yummy--poppy seeds, salt, pepper, sunflower seeds & sesame seeds :) If I missed anything on an everything, let me know!
I really like making bagels, they are just time consuming for what little time they actually last in the kitchen :)
2 comments:
Happy belated mothers day to you Niki!!! You are a fabulous momma! It shows in your children. They are amazing!
P.S. those bagels look delicious!
I love the analogy of mom's and bagels. Very creative. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!
Post a Comment