Sunday, May 2, 2010

Flushing Fishies

So yesterday, the girls and I decided to pull a prank on Tom. Well, that kinda backfired!
See, spur of the moment we decided to get some 10 cent feeder fish. We have a small tank that we 'had planned' to put them in. However the tank has canvas on the bottom, so putting water in it was out of the question. Strike 1. The plan was to buy a snake eventually (over my dead body), so we named one of the fish "Snake". When we got home all I had to use as a fish tank was a flower vase. Strike 2. When Tom got home he wasn't very pranked. :( He wanted to know what we were going to feed them. Strike 3. I didn't buy fish food. So I gave them a cheerio.
Strike 4.
This morning Snake was the first to be dead. Perhaps it was that banana flavored cherrio. Strike 5.
So to prevent further strikes and heartbreaks, we decided to bid our farewell and flush them down the toilet. All alive- well, except our beloved Snake! LOL

Strike 6. The living fish did not 'flush' down like planned.


So I grabbed the camera to catch the farewell... for the second time. So here goes! LOL

1 comment:

Springmoon said...

Oh my goodness, I just LAUGHED out loud at this! I think the poor fish were more traumatized than Boo was.