Friday night, after we dropped off Carly at the youth center that she has been going to, Tom and I decided to go out to dinner with Abby and Isa. We discovered this sushi and grill tucked away in the Easton Center (big mall plaza), near Columbus. We were pretty excited to try the place out because we knew that Isa would have more choices of food- rather than hitting up an ordinary restaurant :) Finding a kid friendly, dairy and meat free menu is very hard to come by!When I first laid eyes on the inside, I absolutely loved it! The deco was amazing- all green contemporary art & uniquely abstract! If I could ever replicated it, I would love to try!!! My pictures are not very clear and does not give you the true effect of it- but take my word, it is amazing! Their web site has better photo's than mine :/
The food here was exceptional and the service was just as great- I would highly recommend it, if you are in the Columbus area. Edamame Sushi and Grill IS kid friendly, but I advise going there on a 'date', rather than with the kids in tote! Tom and I could have probably spent a couple hours there... had we not had the girls with us ;)






My California roll :)
Sushi sampler platter
No comments:
Post a Comment