Dear Friends with Toddlers,
I have a warning for you- if your child gets ahold of your camera, when he or she gets older, be prepared to see photos of randomness when you upload them to your computer!!!!!!!

My guess is Carly is the photographer here... but I could be wrong!

Carly's shoe. This is what they do when we leave them in the car for a moment. DOH!

As if one angle was not enough... we get TWO!

Don't forget to photograph the drivers seat... in case we forget what it looks like- I suppose.

ACK! Who are they?

Scary! I really have no idea what is going on here...
Create your own caption!

Poor kid has got some weirdo sisters! At least we have one normal child...for now! Corruption spreads like wild flowers!
1 comment:
LMAO I <3 it!!! I remember doing that with MY parents camera when I was younger. Much fun :-)
Post a Comment