See, boys are not the only kids that like to play in mud. Had I let them, they would have bathed in the mud. I did make them take off their shorts during the drive home! You can't tell from the video, but Carly is equally muddy...she was the first one to fall.
There is a museum next to our library. I have always wanted to visit, but it seems to be closed every time we are there. Well, I wanted to take photo's on this particular day. Carly held the baby's hand and followed behind Abby and I. Abby & I walked up to the front...then Abby says..."there's a note on the door". It read, "Don't use doorbell, knock loud". Um, oops, it is someones house! I was seconds away from having the girls sit on their patio furniture and take pictures!!!!
Sometimes I forget that she can't have ice-cream. Yeah, I pay for that every time.
I was not prepared to take photo's of myself...but if someone offers, I hate to turn it down!
Cookin' up smores after a great BBQ with Jenny, Rob, Nathan and Nicholas. (Henry & Peg, not in the photo)
Isabella playing with bubbles... OK, she was eating them, I was blowing them.
Flowers on the OSU campus...and for some reason the school is having them removed. The better be putting in some other form of color and beauty!
1 comment:
I just love the pictures of the girls. Seriously Niki, they're beautiful! Although I'm sure you hear that all the time. As for Kevin having his hands full when boys discover Dakota, that's nothing compared to what you guys are going to have to deal with. Although your oldest two seem like they'll be able to hold their own. Very cute!
Post a Comment