Dear RAOK person,
I would like to thank you for purchasing my breakfast this morning, at the Tim Horton's-New Albany location @ about 6am. You made my morning the most memorable! To think that you had no idea that I had been up since 4:30am and was on my way in to town to take a Math midterm...my favorite subject of all (not really)- stressing over money--do I apply my last $5.00 to breakfast before my test, and sacrifice my lunch and parking money? Or do I go straight to dropping off the baby and risk having a poopy day because I skipped out on breakfast? Now I have money for both lunch and parking! Thank you so much. Your random act of kindness prove that there are plenty of good people out there, that truly love human life. You are my hero for the day. And I promise, when I have spare change...I will do the same in return.
Sincerely,
The mom behind you
http://www.actsofkindness.org/
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment