Saturday, April 11, 2009

All in a days work...

Here are photo's of today's adventure at the Newark Township Fire Station. They had the trucks out for the kids to look at and hop on. The volunteers also put on an egg hunt for kids ages 0-10... so Abby and Isabella enjoyed that; Carly stood around and watched.Isabella loved the eggs...but shortly after this picture was taken, she dropped the blue egg...never to be seen again!I love this picture of the three of them :) We also tried to get Isabella to wear a pair of the boots, but she wasn't having it!Fascinated by these oval shaped rollie things...Bored out of her mind :(

Abby with a classmate of hers




I have also posted here three video's of recent activities.

1) The message from Tom's Subway Sandwich incident
2) Isabella rocking out to Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face'. (please don't mind the bumpiness-Carly was videoing while I was driving up the drive-way)
3) Isaboo (and Abby) brushing their teeth in the kitchen... yeah, I know, gross





































No comments: