Friday, February 27, 2009

VIEWER DISCRETION...Really

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED


The following are pictures of Tom's burn. He had an appointment today and the doctor upgraded the diagnosis to a partial 3rd degree burn. It is healing, but will take some time. Tom is now on a different type of pain medication (more for at night), and an antibiotic. The risk for infection is high...and you will soon see why. *hey, nice rhyme Nik* Tom returns to the doctor on the 13th to see how it is progressing. Just realized, that is Friday the 13th. Great.

On a happier note, I had my orientation today at Ohio State University. So far all of my transfer credits are falling into place. I do have two generals that I have to knock-off. Thought I had courses to cover them...but nooooo. O'well. Other than that I have Bio's/Physio, Chem, Physics and Math awaiting my arrival :) Well, I am taking a math this quarter- which should be loads of fun.















No comments: