Dearest BMW driver on the 161 East today around 4:50pm,
I would like to kindly remind you that in the state of Ohio, bright orange road signs that state "ROAD WORK AHEAD 1 MILE" probably means that road work is going on. Also, when a sign that states "REDUCE SPEED AHEAD" means that you are going to have to slow down from the 65mph+ to whatever the next sign states. In this case it was 45mph. I'd like to remind you (again) that this means to slow down...not put the pedal to the metal and hope you can safely get more car lengths ahead than necessary. Thanks for putting caution to the wind, and placing us safe drivers lives at stake...not to mention my 12month old. BTW, did you get very far? Um, no...after cutting myself and several other drivers off, you (I laugh) were stuck behind a Mini Cooper abiding the law. Eventually I lost sight of you, and turned on my appropriate exit...but I hope that the lurking highway patrol of Licking County found your @ss and gave you a speeding and reckless driving ticket.
Have a nice day and stay safe... if not for your own well being, but for our community's.
Sincerely,
The mom in the mom van
PS
Thankfully I was off the road and out of the harm that you were causing. Making it safely to my home enabled me to make a fabulous meal for my family. Banana Black Bean Empanadas. Yummy. And I didn't burn down the kitchen :)
1 comment:
Licking County... really?
Post a Comment