I am so sorry for not giving the blog a little love. I keep saying "this weekend", but then this weekend comes and goes. Sorry.
I will get to it- I promise!
So until then, here is a taste of what has been going on....
Carly turned 13, Tom got his cast removed and a new one put on. School started for me. We attended a function for the LGBT community where Carly recieved an award and Tom spoke. We did an interview with the local 10 News- Bob Kindrick and camera crew came to our home for a couple hours. Isa took school pictures- that she was not very happy about. Abby lost 2 teeth while at school. And lastly, I went to OSU to see President and First Lady Obama.
It has been an amazing couple of months and we have been on the go, go, go!
So sorry to have let the blog go for some time... but I will get it caught up.
Someday.
:D
Nik
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment