Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fell off the bandwagon...

...again.

Ok.
So all 10 of you who might actually get around to reading this, you probably have already followed what has been going on, on facebook. But just in-case you missed out.
Carly and Tom moved out from Ohio in July.
We had many trips to Disneyland and the beach. Rinse and repeat for the next 2 months.


August Abby was in Cheerleading full swing- which quickly fizzled apart. Our BFF Bryan can out to visit with his girlfriend Charlotte.

In September we went on a weekend camping trip to San Diego, where we discovered that I was a super OCD over dirt. Our Nephew (and cousin) Baby Dante was born... so we went to visit. ANNNND Carly started playing basketball at Buena Park High School!


(Carly #10)
In October Tom, his brother and friends went to Price is Right- subsequently did not get picked... but got a lot of face time on TV.


Tom and I also took a random trip to Hollywood. We also decided to get tickets to a t.v taping... so we took part of the audience of The Late late Night with Craig Ferguson.

November, Tom and I went on Lets Make A Deal... but, like the month before, did not get picked. Tom and I also went to a Broncos vs. Chargers game... an early Christmas present for him

December is here, Christmas is past and the girls are super spoiled.

There. You have it in a nutshell! LOL

1 comment:

Joanne said...

That's a big nutshell! :P